Master Teacher Program
Side x Side Master Teachers:
- Host professional teaching artists in their classroom.
- Receive budget support for visiting community experts and art supplies.
- Participate in our annual professional development, the Summer Arts Institute (SAI).
- Join a cohort of inspired classroom teachers who are committed to arts integration.
- Collaborate on two projects with teaching artists – Project #1 is led by teaching artists, Project #2 is a smaller integrated arts lesson led by the Master Teacher (with planning support from Side x Side staff and teaching artists).
- Earn a $600 stipend for planning work and participation in the Master Teacher program.
Criteria to apply:
- Must have attended one SAI and completed one program with Side x Side in the past.
Master Teacher applications for the 2020-2021 school year have closed.