COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS
Reading Standards for Informational Text:
CCSS ELA literacy RI 5.1-5.10
CCSS ELA literacy W 5.1-5.10
Speaking and Listening:
CCSS ELA literacy SL 5.1-10
CCSS ELA literacy L5.1-10
Math, measurement and Data:
CCSS MATH CONTENT 5MD A 1-4
NATIONAL CORE ART STANDARDS
Anchor Standard 1: Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard 2: Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
Anchor Standard 3: Refine and complete artistic work.
Anchor Standard 4: Select, analyze, and interpret artistic work for presentation.
Anchor Standard 6: Convey meaning through the presentation of artistic work.
Anchor Standard 7: Perceive and analyze artistic work.
Anchor Standard 8: Interpret intent and meaning in artistic work.
Anchor Standard 10: Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art.
21st CENTURY STUDENT OUTCOMES
21st Century Interdisciplinary Themes:
- Global Awareness
- Civic Literacy
Learning and Innovation Skills:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Communication and Collaboration
Information, Media and Technology Skills:
- Information Literacy
- Media Literacy
- ICT (Information, Communications and Technology)
Life And Career Skills:
- Social and Cross-Cultural Skills
- Leadership and Responsibility
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Initiative and Self-Direction
- Productivity and Accountability