The impact that we have on children, teachers, schools, families, and the community at large is only possible because of the support we receive from private donors, foundations, and grants.
- U.S. Department of Education Assistance for Arts Education Development and Dissemination Grant, 2018-2022
- TD Charitable Foundation, 2021
- United Way of Greater Portland’s Brick & Beam Society, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Maine Community Foundation, 2020
- T. Rowe Price Charitable, 2020
- Foundation for Portland Public Schools, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- H. King & Jean Cummings Charitable Fund, 2019
- Horizon Foundation Grant, 2019
- Lennox Foundation, 2019
- Cabin Foundation, 2018
- Maine Arts Commission Arts Learning Grant, 2018
- United Way of Greater Portland’s Brick & Beam Society, 2018
- U.S. Department of Education Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination Grant, 2014-2018
- Horizon Foundation Grant, 2017
- Maine Arts Commission Arts Learning Grant, 2016
- Maine Arts Commission Organizational Development Grant, 2016
- Maine Community Foundation/Peaks Island Fund Grant, 2016
- Donors Choose in conjunction with Mrs. Fox and the second grade team at Reiche Community School, 2014, 2015
- Portland Public Schools Envirologix STEM grant in conjunction with Mrs. Fox and the second grade team at Reiche Community School, 2014
Beginning in 2018, we received funds from and established a partnership with the LilySarahGrace Fund. This is a special partnership that is very close to our heart as this organization was founded in honor of three incredible young girls who all learned differently and loved art. This fund is focused on bringing arts integration into education, and it is an absolute honor to partner with them as we continue to work toward changing the way that teachers teach and students learn, creating a more inclusive and accessible landscape for education.
In addition to the incredible support we’ve received from the above grants and partnerships, we have humbly benefited from incredibly generous donations from private donors. This local support is so important to us as donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated and help to engage our community.
If you would like to donate to Side x Side, we welcome your support.