- How do I register for a webinar?
To attend the webinars, first become a member of Side x Side. After you are logged in as a member, you may register for any of the webinars that you are interested in attending. A Zoom invite will be sent to you after you register for the webinar.
- Is there a charge for the professional development?
No. Project M.A.I.N.E. is free of charge to all educators across Maine. It has been fully funded by congressionally-directed spending through Senator Angus King’s office and the U.S. Department of Education. > read more
- Do I have to be a classroom teacher to participate?
No. All Maine educators are welcome (art educators, ELL, pre-service teachers, ed techs, music, PE, specialists, pre-school, museum educators, homeschool educators, etc.).
- Do I have to work for a school district to join the webinars?
- Do I have to attend every session?
No. However, we recommend attending all sessions. We have designed a comprehensive series that is most beneficial as a whole. *Preference for hands-on summer sessions will be given to those who attend 5 or more webinars.
- Are the webinars recorded?
Most webinars will be recorded and will be archived on our website.
- How do I get contact hours for attending the professional development series?
Contact hours will be awarded through the University of Southern Maine. Please email email@example.com. Include your name, email, the title of the webinar attended, and your school district or affiliation.
- If I complete the professional development series, do I get a Side x Side program in my school?
No. The goal of Project M.A.I.N.E. is to provide a foundation of arts integration in your school. If you would like to hire Side x Side, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com